225g Frontiersmen Xtra with Holster

  • Sale
  • Regular price $58.00

Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.

  • 225g Frontiersman Xtra Bear Spray has 1% Capsaicin and  0.84% Capsaicinoids for a Total Capsaicinoids of 1.84%.
  • A dual propellant system extends the fog pattern for a 9 to 10.5m range to create a barrier between you and the aggressive animal. 
  • Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and in-house lab HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) to scientifically measure to ensure consistent heat in every canister.



  • 225g canister
  • 225g holster with velcro belt loop
  • Locate canister in the dark with glow in the dark safety wedge 
  • 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% Capsaicinoids (1.84% Capsaicinoids).
  • Effective range: 9 to 10.5 meter range (heavy fog spray pattern)
  • Spray time approximately 7 seconds 
  • Humane, environmentally friendly ingredients 
  • Will not cause permanent damage to the animal 
  • Non-Flammable formula
  • Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
  • Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
  • Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
  • 3-4 year shelf life
  • Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure heat consistency in every canister
  • SKU: CFBAD-01G-X-NH (225g)

SDS Sheet