Bear Necessities Holster KIT Ⓓ Pat. w/ Whistlers

  • Sale
  • Regular price $117.00

Bear spray and wildlife safety products are only as useful as your ability to access them quickly when needed. 

The Bear Necessities holster KIT comes with:

  • Bear Necessities Holster
  • 225g Frontiersman or Sabre 1% Capsaicin plus 0.84% Capsaicinoids bear spray
  • 42.5g Kodiak Wildlife Deterrent Horn
  • 6 Tru Flare Whistlers
  • Tru Flare Pen launcher

Horizontal and vertical velcro straps allow you to have more versatility as to where you carry your bear spray so it's quick to use.  It can be strapped to your backpack straps or loops or onto your belt.  Keeping bear spray quickly accessible is critical for wildlife safety.


  • 225g Frontiersman or Sabre Wild Max 1% Capsaicin plus 0.84% Capsaicinoids bear spray (Total Capsaicinoids of 1.84%)
  • 40 foot spray distance
  • Tough, lightweight holster material w/ excellent wear resistance &, low absorbency
  • Vertical and horizontal Velcro loops for easily attaching to belt or backpack
  • Versatile side pocket fits your Kodiak wildlife horn or it can be used to carry extra bear bangers, flares or a food bar etc.
  • 9.5"x4.5"x2.25" & 1.2 lbs fully loaded w/ 225g bear spray, 2 bangers, pen launcher and horn.  
  • SKU: KH-003 KIT6W


US D957,811S



Bear Spray SDS Sheet

Bear Spray SDS Sheet (French)

Whistlers SDS Sheet

Horn SDS Sheet

Horn SDS Sheet (French)