Unlike sprays or granules, our tick tubes exclusively target ticks on mice. Our tubes work with nature and won’t harm your pets or yard. They work best in New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Northern Woods where Lyme disease is concentrated.
- Tick Control Tubes are a no-spray, no-mess, easy way to kill deer ticks and prevent the spread of Lyme and other diseases such as babesiosis or anaplasmosis. Developed at Harvard University School of Public Health.
- 24 tubes provide advanced tick protection for up to 1 acre per application. Apply 2X per year for best results (spring and summer). Works best in New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Northern Woods where Lyme disease is concentrated.
- Place tubes around areas that attract mice, such as rock walls, woodpiles, brush, sheds, gardens, and wooded areas. Place no more than 10 yards apart. Works with nature to reduce tick population.
- Most tick bites occur in your yard, so protect your pets and family members with Thermacell tick control that you can trust. Does not harm the environment, pets, or people.
- Backed by 1-year Thermacell Satisfaction Guarantee. See packaging for details.
- This 24-pack will protect a typical 1 acre property
- Package contains: 12 Tick Control Tubes
- Active ingredient Permethrin
Zone of Protection for 12 tick control tubes: 1/2 Acre
- Weight 0.8 lbs
- Dimensions6.1" x 3.6" x 5.4" (LxWxH)