Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.
- 225g Frontiersman Xtra Bear Spray has 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% major Capsaicinoids (total concentration of 1.84% Capsaicin & major Capsaicinoids).
- A dual propellant system extends the fog pattern for a 9 to 10.5m range to create a barrier between you and the aggressive animal.
- Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and in-house lab HPLC guarantee
FRONTIERSMEN/SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
Dependability when it comes to heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray have an in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time.
For more information on the failure rate of personal protection pepper spray study reported by the University of Utah in its Quantitative Analysis of Capsaicinoids in Fresh Peppers, Oleoresin Capsicum and Pepper Spray Products, click here.
- 225g canister
- 225g holster with velcro belt loop
- Locate canister in the dark with glow in the dark safety wedge
- 1% Capsaicin (plus .84% major Capsaicinoids) - (Total of 1.84% concentration of Capsaicin and major Capsaicinoids).
- Effective range: 9 to 10.5 meter range (heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time approximately 7 seconds
- Humane, environmentally friendly ingredients
- Will not cause permanent damage to the animal
- Non-Flammable formula
- Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
- 3-4 year shelf life
- Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure high quality and heat consistency
- SKU: CFBAD-01G-X-NH (225g)