- 1.61% concentration of Capsaicin and Major Capsaicinoids (0.857% plus 0.753% major Capsaicinoids)
- Longer spray duration at 8 seconds
- Guaranteed heat consistency in every canister via in-house lab
- Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear
- Proven - Field tested and proven effective
- Environment and Bears - Contains humane ingredients
- Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.
Bear spray effectiveness
SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
Dependability when it comes to heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray are the only manufacturer with an exclusive in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time.
For more information on a personal protection pepper spray study reported by the University of Utah in its Quantitative Analysis of Capsaicinoids in Fresh Peppers, Oleoresin Capsicum and Pepper Spray Products, click here.
- Available in 225g size
- Glow in the dark safety wedge allows for location of unit in the dark
- 0.857% Capsaicin (plus .753% major Capsaicinoids).
- Effective range is approximately 5.5 m (better coverage due to heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time 225g - 8 seconds
- Humane ingredients
- Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- In-house HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) testing
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
- 3-4 year shelf life
- SKU: CFBAD-01G