Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.
Why Frontiersman and Sabre are the #1 Trusted Brand by consumers worldwide:
Maximum Stopping Power - Maximum strength allowed by Health Canada - Guaranteed via in-house lab (Contains 1% Capsaicin and 1.84% major Capsaicinoids)
Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with industry max 35 foot range (10.5 meters).
Proven - Field tested and proven effective
Environment and Bears - Contains humane, environmentally safe ingredients
Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.
Bear spray effectiveness
SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
100% dependability when it comes to maximum heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray are the only manufacturer with an exclusive in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time. Eliminating the 30% failure rates found in pepper spray products reported by the University of Utah in its Quantitative Analysis of Capsaicinoids in Fresh Peppers, Oleoresin Capsicum and Pepper Spray Products,
To read more on this study, click here.
- Available in 225g and 325g canister
Locate canister in the dark with glow in the dark safety wedge
- 1% Capsaicin (1.84% major capsaicinoids) - strongest formula allowed in Canada
- Effective range 225g - 9 meter range (better coverage due to heavy fog spray pattern)
- Effective range 325g - 10.5 meter range (better coverage due to heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time 225g - 5.6 seconds and
- Spray time 325g - 8.2 seconds
- Environmentally friendly ingredients
- Will not cause permanent damage to the animal
- Non-Flammable formula
- Dual propellent system reliable to -15°C
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Weight 325g- 0.45kg (0.99lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
- Canister size 325g: Height- 22.8cm (9") Diameter- 6.35cm (2 1/2")
- 3 year shelf life
- Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure high quality and heat consistency
- SKU: CFBAD-01G-X (225g)
- SKU: CFBAD-321GX (325g)
For MSDS sheet click here