Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.
Why Frontiersman and Sabre are the #1 Trusted Brand by consumers worldwide:
Maximum Stopping Power - Maximum strength allowed by Health Canada - Guaranteed via in-house lab (Contains 1% Capsaicin and 1.84% major Capsaicinoids)
Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with industry max 35 foot range (10.5 meters).
Proven - Field tested and proven effective
Environment and Bears - Contains humane, environmentally safe ingredients
Quality - HPLC guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.
Bear spray effectiveness
SABRE bear sprays have been field tested and proven successful by the Elmendor Air-Force Base in Alaska and Brown Bear Resources in Missoula, MT.
100% dependability when it comes to maximum heat in bear spray is extremely important. Frontiersman and SABRE Wild bear spray are the only manufacturer with an exclusive in-house high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) laboratory, an analytical measurement facility that scientifically guarantees maximum strength, every single time. Eliminating the 30% failure rates found in pepper spray products reported by the University of Utah in its Quantitative Analysis of Capsaicinoids in Fresh Peppers, Oleoresin Capsicum and Pepper Spray Products,
To read more on this study, click here.
Available in 225g size
Glow in the dark safety wedge allows for location of unit in the dark
- 0.857% Capsaicin (1.610% major capsaicinoids)
- Effective range is approximately 5.5m (better coverage due to heavy fog spray pattern)
- Spray time 225g - 8 seconds
- Environmentally friendly ingredients
- Dual propellent system reliable to -15°C
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- In-house HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) testing
- Weight 225g- 0.31kg (0.86lbs)
- Canister size 225g: Height- 21.59cm (8.5") Diameter- 5.08cm (2")
- SKU: CFBAD-01G
For MSDS sheet click here