325g Frontiersman Xtra Bear Spray

  • Sale
  • Regular price $69.00


Bear Spray is proven to be the most effective deterrent to an attack when used correctly.

Why Frontiersman and Sabre are trusted by consumers worldwide:

    • Consistent heat in every canister.  In-house lab (HPLC - high performance liquid chromatography) to scientifically measure to ensure consistent heat in every canister.  Contains 1.84% Total Capsaicinoids (1.0% Capsaicin and 0.84% Capsaicinoids).

    • Greater Protection - Dual propellant system extends fog pattern giving you greatest distance between you and a bear with a range of 30-35 feet (- to 10.5 meters) for 325g bear spray.

      • Proven - Field tested and proven effective

      • Environment and Bears - Contains humane ingredients.  Zero ozone depletion potential. Negligible global warming potential.

      • Quality - HPLC in house lab guarantee and ISO 9001:2008 Certification backed by three decades of experience leading the industry.  

     

    Specifications:

    • 325g canister
    • Glow in the dark safety wedge 
    • 1% Capsaicin and 0.84% Related Capsaicinoids (Total Capsaicinoids 1.84%) 
    • 9 to 10.5 meter (30-35 feet) range (sprays in heavy fog spray pattern)
    • Spray time approximately 10.1 seconds
    • Will not cause permanent damage to the animal 
    • Non-Flammable formula
    • Dual propellent system reliable to 0°C
    • Weight: 0.45kg (0.99lbs)
    • Canister size 325g: Height- 22.8cm (9") Diameter- 6.35cm (2 1/2")
    • 3-4 year shelf life
    • Backed by ISO 9001:2008 Certification and HPLC Guarantee to ensure heat consistency in every canister
    • SKU: CFBAD-321GX (325g)

    SDS sheet (English) for Frontiersman Xtra 

    SDS sheet (French) for Frontiersman Xtra French

    Frontiersman Bear Spray Video